I can advise you how to consider
and minimize your compliance risks effectively with:
- Retrospective Due Diligence for existing client files;
- Solving an existing issue or problem;
- Written policy development;
- Training courses custom developed and delivered;
An independent AML programme review;
- Establishing your company's Risk Assessment;
- Assistance choosing
transaction monitoring systems;
- Due diligence to buy a new portfolio; and
- A new compliance programme from scratch (may be completed in phases).
Engagements can be
comprehensive covering a broad range of needs or cover a
specific situation or problem.
Do you need to have an individual(s) identified in-person by a qualified person in Barbados for AML (anti-money laundering) identification and due diligence purposes? We make it easy and handle it all for you.